We are now fully booked for 2016.
Please note that we only take bookings 12 months in advance therefore we will commence viewings and open up bookings for 2017 in spring/summer 2016.
Field, Grounds & Essential Supplies
Hire of the field and grounds includes:
1. Hire of the wedding field
2. Use of the secret garden for an intimate blessing
3. 25 straw bales (for use as outside seating or walkway to the marquee)
4. Hard standing parking for up to 50 cars
5. Ten camping pitches on Saturday night (maximum 30 people)
7. Electricity supply (2 x 32amp supply)
Toilets must also be hired for the event – please see our supplier page for links to hire companies.
Please note that we can cater for a maximum of 120 people (including day & night guests).
We can accommodate 22 people onsite across our B&B and Cottages.
The minimum stay in the cottages is 3 nights and the minimum stay in the B&B is 1 night.
1. Three nights in Croft Cottage (Friday – Monday) (sleeps 6)
2. Three nights in Meadow Cottage (Friday – Monday) (sleeps 4)
3. One night in the B&B (5 rooms sleeping 12 people)
Additional night’s accommodation can be booked if required.
Should you need extra accommodation we do also have Cook Hill Cottage located only 5 minutes’ drive from our farm. Cook Hill Cottage has been graded 5* and is a 4 bedroom stone barn sleeping up to 8 people.
For further details of our accommodation including photos and videos please see our accommodation website.
Marquee, Tipi or Yurt and Catering
The rest is then up to you, whether you would like a marquee, tipi or yurt; a hog roast or three course meal.
Please see our suppliers page for some suggestions.